In 1780 the church was once again destroyed by hurricane, and again in 1831.
The present church of Georgian architecture was built in 1837 from sawn stone, with a tower and a running gallery on three sides. The present church is the fourth building on this site.
Church Service: Sundays from 8am
Seating capacity: 750 persons
|Located at Sir Theodore Brancker roundabout|