Barbados Atlantis Tour Information:
Your adventure begins at the Shallow Draught where you can browse for souvenirs.
Your quest begins when you board the shuttle vessel "Ocean Quest", while sitting back and enjoying the seven-minute scenic cruise to the Atlantis Submarine as the Atlantis crew gives an informative talk.
Once arriving at the dive site, you are treated to the sight of the Submarine surfacing. On board the Atlantis Submarine you will discover the natural phenomenon of our under-sea world, as curious exotic fish peek in at you and sea fans sway, seated in a comfortable and spacious air-conditioned state-of-the-art Submarine. On this fully narrated 'must-do' undersea voyage, you can view the beautiful coral reefs and the abundance of marine life through large clear viewing windows; you will see spectacular coral, sponge, and a kaleidoscope of exotic fish. Before returning to the surface, the submarine descends to depths of 115 to 150 feet to view what has in the past been reserved for scuba divers only - a sunken shipwreck!
TOUR DURATION: 2 Hours and 20 minutes
SCHEDULE: Cruise Ship Passengers
- 0:00 - Meet on Cruise Ship transferred to Shuttle Ferry
- 0:30 - Ferry departs pier for submarine
- 0:40 - Ferry arrives at Dive site, passengers are transferred
- 0:50 - Submarine submerges and commences dive
- 1:35 - Submarine surfaces & docks with ferry, then passengers disembark
- 1:45 - Ferry departs dive site to the Shallow Draught
- 2:05 - Ferry arrives at the Shallow Draught
- 2:20 - Arrive at Cruise Terminal
TOUR DURATION: 1 Hour and 45 minutes
ACTUAL TOUR SCHEDULE:
- 0:00 - Ferry departs pier for submarine
- 0:10 - Ferry arrives at Dive site, passengers are transferred
- 0:20 - Submarine submerges and commences dive
- 1:15 - Submarine surfaces & docks with ferry, then passengers disembark
- 1:25 - Ferry departs dive site to the Shallow Draught
- 1:45 - Ferry arrives at the Shallow Draught
- The Submarine Operates from Monday to Saturday - Every hour from 10am until 2pm
- Our tour experience is a completely natural one where the fish, corals and entire marine environment are subject to nature's changes.
- Food and beverages are not provided on this tour but are available at Café Sublime
- All guests receive a complimentary drink.
- Wheelchair guests may participate if they are able to safely navigate a 10-step ladder into and out of the submarine
- Children must be at least 3 feet tall
- Souvenir Shopping available
- Transportation available to & from hotels at a cost of ? Adult: US$7.50 / Child: US$5.00 per seat
- Deposit must be paid at least 3 weeks prior to Tour date.
BOOK NOW! Be sure you secured your spot aboard our Atlantis Submarine.