Barbados Cannon Collection
The largest collection of 17th century English iron guns in the world
Barbados Military Cemetery
Barbados Museum & Historical Society
The galleries hold displays on Natural History, Amerindian Culture, Barbadian History, African and European Decorative Arts, Antique Maps and Prints.
Barbados National Trust
The premier organisation on the island dedicated to preserving Barbados' historical and ecological wealth through heritage sites and events.
This is a modern commercial beachfront complex, built on the original site of the old Lock Hospital and the old Harbour Police Station.
Bridgetown Barbados Capital City
The capital and main city with lots of historic landmarks
Changing Of The Sentry
Come see the changing of the guards at the historic Garrison
Historic buildings in the Garrison Historic area used as barracks and quarters to house soldiers and officers of the British Regiment stationed in Barbados during the 18th century.
Historic buildings in the Garrison Historic used to provided food and supplies to the British Regiment stationed in Barbados during the 18th century.
Garrison Historic Area
The first Garrison of the West Indies and an area of great historic significance in Barbados.
Garrison Military Hospitals
Properties used as Military Hospitals for the British Garrison.
Garrison Military Memorial Monuments
Military Memorial Monuments in the Garrison area.
George Washington House Museum Tours & Dinner Show
This was where George Washington and his brother Lawrence slept in 1751.
Grenade Hall Forest & Signal Station
One of the six signal stations placed around the island, after the major slave revolt in 1816.
Gun Hill Signal Station
A historic stop with a stunning view of the south and east of the island
Historic Bridgetown & Barbados Garrison
Barbados’ first World Heritage Property
Lord Nelson Statue
Pre-dates the Nelson Column in Trafalgar Square in London by nearly 30 years.
Old Eye Hospital Building
This building was originally military offices and housed the old eye hospital ward.
Originally a military home
St Ann's Fort, Drill Hall & The Armoury
Home to Military Museum in the Garrison Historic area
St Matthias Anglican Church
This church was used as a Chapel for the military forces of the British Garrison
The Main Guard & Clock Tower